Some progress

I have finished basing two regiments of CSA and a battery of guns, which rounds out my 3rd Division for the South at 5 regiments, which is the standard I have used throughout. I still need to do the flags, but that’s a job for another weekend.

The figures were purchased from Hinds Figures in the UK, then I simply give them a coat with Army Painter Anti-Shine Matt Varnish (make sure to shake well) then rebase them to match my existing collection.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s